A seasonal air conditioning tune up is one of the best ways to keep your system at peak efficiency. Star Heating & Cooling provides outstanding customer service in Indianapolis and the surrounding area, with prices for tune ups you’re sure to love.
Central Indiana’s Trusted Air Conditioner Tune Up Company
Star has provided air conditioning tune ups and HVAC services to Central Indiana for more than 30 years. We believe the best way to repair an air conditioning problem is never to have one in the first place! Learn how an air conditioning tune up in Fishers, IN helps you stay cool in every season, and contact us today to schedule yours.
Benefits of an Annual AC Tune Up
To beat the seasonal rush and ensure you’re prepared to enjoy a cool and comfortable summer, schedule your air conditioning tune up early in the spring when the weather first starts to get warm. Here are a few reasons why an annual tune up is a great idea for you:
- Professional air conditioning service gets your system ready to run when you need it. Plus you can save money on parts, repairs or even a replacement when you identify and correct small problems before they grow into big ones!
- Regular maintenance is good for your air conditioner’s health, and also for yours. A clean system circulates cleaner air through your home for better indoor air quality to help you breathe easier.
- A tuned up system runs more efficiently, uses less energy and saves you money. You’ll enjoy better operation and improved comfort with lower utility bills.
- Routine maintenance increases your air conditioner’s expected lifespan, so you’re less likely to face the unwelcome surprise of a system replacement.
What’s Included in an Annual AC Inspection
An air conditioning tune up typically includes services like these:
- Clean and inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Check performance of the blower motor and condition of the blower belt
- Check refrigerant level and pressure
- Inspect electrical connections
- Check lubrication of moving parts
- Ensure proper clearance around outdoor unit
- Anything else in your air conditioning system that needs attention
When we complete our inspection, we will share our findings and any service recommendations with you. A tune up is also your opportunity to ask questions or share concerns about your air conditioner’s operation with your technician. Star uses the most up-to-date tools and techniques, so we are trained and ready to service many brands and models.
Why Choose Star?
Star Heating & Cooling has been family owned since 2005, and it’s our goal to share this feeling of family with our customers in Central Indiana. With our up-front pricing and honest opinions, our goal is to educate our customers about their options and help them choose the services for their needs. Our technicians are trusted throughout the community because of their expert knowledge, craftsmanship and customer service.
Star Heating & Cooling goes above and beyond to earn your trust because we want you as members of our family for many happy years to come. Our team truly cares about the well-being of our customers, and we would be honored by your trust for any heating and cooling system repairs your home may need.
Become Preventative Maintenance Members
After your air conditioning tune up, take your regular service to the next level with the Star Heating & Cooling Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA)! You’ll enjoy the best regular furnace or air conditioning maintenance service with a fantastic discount on our great everyday rates.
Just like the service you’ll enjoy with one of our tune ups, the PMA includes thorough assessments, tests, cleaning and adjustments to your unit’s electrical and mechanical parts at each visit.
As a PMA member, you’ll receive several exclusive priority services and bonus opportunities, including:
- Two maintenance visits per year as the seasons change – we’ll be in touch to remind you when it’s time to schedule your service!
- Priority status for appointment scheduling
- Discounts on diagnostic tests
- 15% discount on all unit repairs
- Peace of mind that you’ve trusted your heating and cooling system maintenance to the trained professionals at Star
Choose between a one- or two-year membership. With either plan, we are pleased to offer simple, affordable monthly installment options for this ongoing service.