Trust Star Heating & Cooling for Your Tune Up and Maintenance
We believe that it is very important to keep heating and air conditioning units in good order. With over 30 years of professional experience, we offer the best furnace tune ups in Fishers and the surrounding area. Learn more about what we offer, and then call Star Heating & Cooling today for a free quote!
Benefits of an Annual Furnace Tune Up
To keep your furnace running efficiently in the winter, schedule a yearly tune up in the fall before cold weather arrives. Here are a few reasons why an annual tune up is important:
- A professional heating tune up will keep your furnace running well, and can save you money on expensive part replacements or an entire unit over time.
- Regular maintenance will also improve your home or business’ indoor air quality. A unit that is not working well provides poor quality air, which affects your lungs and overall health.
- Regular tune ups will reveal small problems before they become serious. You may get away with replacing just a piece of equipment, rather than having to replace multiple components or the entire unit.
- A furnace that is working well will also use less power. This can save you up to 30% of your gas bill without having to reduce unit use.
- Routine maintenance will make your heater last longer, which means you will not have out-of-pocket expenditures for emergency replacement of a broken unit.
What’s Included in Annual Heating Maintenance
We check that your furnace is working properly with the following services:
- Checking and cleaning the furnace blower parts
- Inspecting burners and heat exchange components
- Adjusting the gas pressure
- Checking the thermostat settings and pilot light
- Anything else in your unit that needs attention
If there is anything in particular about your unit that is worrying you, just let us know, and we will check it out for you. Star uses the most up-to-date tools so we can attend to any brand and model. Once we’ve completed our inspection, we’ll tell you the problem and how to move forward.
Why Choose Star?
At Star Heating & Cooling, we truly care about our customers and bring a personal touch to everything that we do. Whether you need regular maintenance or repair services, you can depend on the professional technicians at Star to sort it out.
We’re a family-run business with more than 30 years of experience. We pride ourselves on superior workmanship and exceptional customer service. All staff members undergo a thorough training program.
We strongly believe in working together to serve the community. We also believe in making sure the customer has as much information as possible to make an informed decision regarding parts, pricing and more. Call us today to schedule an appointment or receive more information about any of our services.
Learn About Star’s Preventative Maintenance Agreement
We are proud to offer you the best heating, air conditioning and humidifier maintenance service in Fishers and surrounding areas at discounted rates. This fantastic deal is called the Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA).
Just like with our regular services, we will thoroughly assess, test, clean and adjust your unit’s electrical and mechanical parts at each visit.
However, by enrolling in the initiative, you receive priority services and some bonus opportunities that are exclusive to this program.
With the PMA, you receive:
- Priority customer status ahead of other customers
- Discounts on any diagnostics
- 15% off on repair services
- Two maintenance visits per year. You will get friendly reminders when it is time for a tune up
- You can rest assured that Star is looking out for you when it comes to all your heating and cooling needs
Our PMAs come in one- and two-year policies, and you can expect simple, affordable monthly installment options for this ongoing service.
Get in Touch with Star Today
To schedule your furnace tune up, call Star at 317-576-3372. We also offer 24/7 emergency repair and installation service. Contact Star today for all of your furnace needs in Fishers, Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.