If you need your furnace or air conditioner tuned up in Fishers and surrounding areas, call Star Heating & Cooling for outstanding customer service and great prices.
Trust Star to Keep Your Heating System Running
We believe it is so important to keep heating and air conditioning units in good order. With over 30 years of experience, we offer the best furnace tune up in Fishers. Learn more about what we offer, and then contact us today to book an appointment!
Benefits of an Annual Furnace Tune Up
To keep your furnace heating air efficiently in the winter, schedule a yearly tune up in the fall before cold weather arrives. Here are a few reasons why an annual heating service tune up is important:
- A professional tune up will keep your furnace running well, and can save you money on expensive parts replacements or an entire unit over time.
- Regular maintenance will not only keep your furnace in good order, but it will also make sure you receive the best air quality in your home or office. A unit that is not working well provides poor quality air, which affects your lungs and overall health.
- Regular tune ups will reveal small problems before they become serious. You may get away with just a small replacement cost, rather than having to replace multiple components or the entire unit.
- A machine that is working well will also use less power. This can save you up to 30% of your gas bill without having to reduce unit use.
- Routine maintenance will make your heater last longer, which means you will not have out-of-pocket expenditure for emergency replacement of a broken unit.
What’s Included in an Annual Inspection
We check that your Fishers furnace is working properly with the following services:
- Checking and cleaning the furnace blower parts
- Inspecting burners and heat exchange components
- Adjusting the gas pressure
- Checking the thermostat settings and pilot light
- Anything else in your unit that needs attention
If there is anything in particular about your unit that is worrying you, just let us know and we will check it out for you. Star uses the most up-to-date tools so we can attend to any brand and model. Once we’ve completed our inspection, we’ll tell you the problem and how to move forward.
Why Choose Star?
At Star, we truly care about our customers and bring a personal touch to everything that we do. Whether you need regular maintenance or a repair to your unit, you can depend on the professional technicians at Star to sort it out.
We’re a family-run business with more than 30 years in the business. We pride ourselves on superior workmanship and exceptional customer service. All staff members undergo a thorough training program.
We strongly believe in working together to serve the community. We also believe in making sure the customer has as much information as possible to make sure they can make informed decisions regarding parts, pricing and more.
Learn About Star’s Preventative Maintenance Agreement
We are proud to offer you the best regular furnace or air conditioning maintenance service at discounted rates. This fantastic deal is called the Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA).
Just like with our regular services, we will thoroughly assess, test, clean and adjust your unit’s electrical and mechanical parts at each visit.
However, by enrolling in the initiative, you receive priority services and some bonus opportunities that are exclusive to this program.
With the PMA, you receive:
- Priority customer status ahead of other customers
- You will receive discounts on any diagnostics
- 15% off on all your unit repairs
- Two maintenance visits per year as the season changes. You will get friendly reminders when it is time for a tune up
- You can rest assured that Star is looking out for you when it comes to all your heating and cooling needs
Our PMAs come in one- and two-year policies and you can expect simple, affordable monthly installment options for this ongoing service.