Air Conditioning Repair Services in Westfield IN
Indiana summers get hot, like really hot. If you live in the local Westfield, Indiana area, then you understand how absolutely crucial it is to have access to a reliable air conditioning system at all times.
We are Star Heating and Cooling, and we strive every day to ensure that our clients are living comfortably. When it is sweltering hot outside and the lemonade and the electric fan are just not cutting it, it is important for you to make sure your air conditioner is working properly, and we are available to handle any repairs that could develop.
Take a look at some of the air conditioning repair services we offer below, and reach out to us to learn more about how we can help you take care of your indoor air quality.
The Top Signs Something Is Wrong With Your Air Conditioning System
We get calls every day asking about the status of folks’ air conditioner units. Air conditioners are complex pieces of machinery that could malfunction for a number of reasons, most of which are hard to detect over the phone or by an untrained eye.
If you believe that something is wrong with your HVAC system, it is important for you to reach out to a professional who can help you with your heating air conditioning needs. Some of the most common problems that we see with air conditioners include:
- No Cool Air: If your cooling system is not generating any cold air at all, this is almost definitely a sign that something is wrong with the refrigerant, the coolant, or the thermostat.
- Short Cycling: Our air conditioning service program can also help you with short cycling. Essentially, short cycling means that your system is turning on and off before it reaches the appropriate temperature, which is absolutely not okay.
- Odd Noises: Our maintenance services can also address odd noises with your AC system. Whether it is a bang, pop or hum, let us figure it out for you.
- Bad Smells: If there is a disgusting smell coming from your air conditioner, we can handle this for you.
If you notice any of these problems with your cooling or heating system, it is important to reach out to us as quickly as possible. We can identify what is wrong with your system, and take the necessary measures to get your AC system working optimally.
Do You Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner?
One of the most common questions our clients ask us is whether they should repair or replace their air conditioner. While we would love to be able to give one answer to everyone, in reality, everyone is in a slightly different situation, and there are a few important points you should keep in mind. They include:
- Age: If your old unit is more than 10 years old, it is time to start thinking about replacing it in Westfield Indiana. Keep in mind that factors such as the brand of machine and who performed the initial install also affect if you need a full replacement or not. A unit that was installed properly may be due much sooner for a replacement than one from a quality company.
- Repair History: If you have an old system with a long repair history, then it might be worth replacing it. On the other hand, if you believe that your system has not had a lot of problems in the past, that might be worth it to address these cooling issues with a simple repair.
- Cost: If the cost of repairing your old system is more than the system is worth, then it is definitely time to start investing in replacement services.
If you have questions or concerns about whether you should repair or replace your air conditioner, give us a call. We would be more than happy to assist you with anything HVAC-related. The highly skilled technicians from our team are always available to help you in the Westfield and Indianapolis area.
Trust Star Heating and Cooling for Westfield, IN Air Conditioning Repair
At Star Heating and Cooling, we understand that having your HVAC system worked on can seem daunting. Between our skilled technicians and excellent customer service, we make the process easier than ever.
We have already helped countless families in the local area repair and replace their air conditioners and we would love to help you as well.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you keep your family and your home cool during the summer months, give us a call today to speak to a member of our team.